Online & Mobile Banking We are proud to offer online and mobile banking to all of our customers. It is easy, fast, convenient and Online!*
Online Banking/Bill Pay
Online Banking from National Bank of Andrews gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money. Online banking is free and includes:
- Real-time Balances - View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History - View checking and savings account history
- Check Image - View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds - Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging - Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History - Download account history
After enrolling in on-line banking, you will have the option to add the bill pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment - some payees will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation - your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History - view your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
Get your account information at your fingertips. Log on to mobile banking, using your on-line banking User ID and password, through your cell phone and check balances, transfer funds and more. It is easy to mange your finances on the go when you take advantage of National Bank of Andrews’ mobile banking. Mobile banking uses the web browser on your cell phone so you can easily and securely:
With Mobile Banking, you can:
- Pay bills
- Check your account balances
- View your account history
- Transfer funds
- Locate ATMs
Requirements for accessing Mobile Banking:
- An account with The National Bank of Andrews that has access to internet banking
- A Smartphone that has access to the internet or has the ability to text
To register for access:
- Log into your internet banking account
- Select the User Services tab
- Select Mobile Enrollment and follow steps as prompted
Mobile Deposit Service
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Mobile Deposit?
A: Mobile Deposit, available through the National Bank of Andrews Mobile app, lets you make a deposit from your iPhone, iPad or Android smartphone by taking a picture of your check.
Q: How do I sign up for Mobile Banking Mobile?
A: Log in to your National Bank of Andrews’ app., Click on the Menu icon on the top left, and select “Mobile Deposit”.
First time users are required to contact the bank for access. Our customer service representatives will review your request and contact you with final details.
Q: How do I use Mobile Deposit?
A: To use this feature follow these steps:
- From the Mobile App Account Summary screen select the menu option on the top left.
- Select “Mobile Deposit”.
- Select the “Deposit Check”.
- Account section will auto select to “Primary”.
- Enter the amount of your deposit, and add a Memo if needed.
- Select “Take Pictures”.
- Make sure the front of your check is clearly visible, select "Front Image" to snap a picture of your check, and select “Use”
- Ensure the back of your check is visible, that it has been signed, and the words “for deposit only”, are at the top of the check. Select "Back Image" to snap an image of the reverse side of the check, and select “Use”.
- Select "Process Images" to review the accuracy of your deposit.
- Select "Submit" to complete the deposit of the check to your account.
Q: Why am I being told there is a “Deposit Error”?
A: To improve the image quality of the check, ensure the following:
- There is a strong wireless Internet connection,
- The picture, including your signature, is clear
- All four corners of the check are showing
- The lighting is strong enough to see the check details
- Your check is placed on a dark background
- The picture is taken from directly above the check and holding the camera very still
Q: Which accounts can I use to make deposits?
A: Any depository accounts that you have tied to the same username that you are accessing to make the deposit. If there is an account that you don’t have access to, or would like to view, please sign in online and access the “Add Account” link at the top of the page.
Q: What are the limits for the number and dollar amount of deposits?
A: Deposits are limited to 3 items per business day with an aggregated total amount limit of $3,000.00 (USD)
Q: What is the deposit cut-off time for Mobile Deposit?
A: The deposit cut-off time is 2:30 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday. If you submit a deposit after 2:30p.m. — or on a non-business day or holiday — your deposit will be processed the next business day.
Q: Should I take a picture of the front and back of my check?
A: Yes. Both images are required to make the deposit.
Q: Do I need to sign the back of my check?
A: Yes. Please sign the back of your check, include your account number and write "for deposit only”.
Q: Which smartphones or devices work with Mobile Deposit?
A: Mobile Deposit supports:
- iPad (Mobile Deposit requires a camera to function correctly)
- Android (phones and tablets)
Q: How much does it cost to deposit checks using Mobile Deposit?
A: Mobile Deposit is a FREE service when banking at the National Bank of Andrews. However, mobile deposit is an additional service the National Bank of Andrews provides to its loyal customers. Violation of this service will result in mobile deposit forfeiture to the user.
An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available on-line. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your National Bank of Andrews online banking account.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available on-line for 24 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. (Go green!) No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log on to your on-line banking account.
- Open the account you want an e-statement for and then click the Statements link on the right-hand side.
- Click on the ‘Electronic Only Statement’ delivery button and then opt-in.
MobiMoney is the only mobile app for customers that gives them full control of their debit card usage in a way they’ve never had before.
With MobiMoney, customers are alerted to potential fraud and empowered to decide when, where and how their cards are used in real-time. This makes keeping up with debit card purchases simple and easy!
To Activate MobiMoney
- Download the MobiMoney app from your app store on your mobile device
- Once downloaded, open the app and choose the “New User” button
- Enter your debit card information
- Change settings based on what you want from the app
To add another card:
- Tap the three bar (menu) button.
- On the left hand side, tap on “Manage Portfolio”
- Simply tap on the + button next to Add Card, and follow the in-app instructions to add a card.
App Icons to know
*You will be charged internet access rates depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use mobile banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.